F4 Value Help is a very common type of fields in any user interface. As an example, this page describes what we did for the F4 Value Help and its functions. We can provide a F4 Value Help for a business object attribute, displayed on a view of a CRM Web UI component.
If you have such development or enhancement requirements, please feel free to contact us for more information. Thank you.
General Functions for a F4 Value Help
- We can use Reference Structure Field for the F4 Value Help;
- Use the DDIC specific Search Help;
- Use the Reference Data Element for the F4 Value Help;
- Custom Search Help such as as custom table.
- The F4 Value help can be put in the advanced search as well.
F4 Value Help Demo
<Demo: F4 Value Help for a New Field in SAP CRM Web UI.>
- Web UI Enhancement;
- New Context Node for New Attributes;
- Local class and implementation;
- Value Gatter method;
- Data Binding;
- Web UI Configuration Tool;
Last Updated@Feb 2009